Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pictures!

I finally figured out how to get my pictures from the camera to the computer. I wanted to catch you up on what the Smiths have been up to, so there are pictures going all the way back to Halloween. I promise to keep you updated from now on!




David took Hayden and the doggies walking last Saturday while mommy slept after working Friday night.



Hayden playin in the bathtub. He LOVES bathtime.



This is what happens when you leave him alone for 2 seconds. Those are straws all over the floor. He would throw them up in the air and then crawl really fast through them, it was so funny! So I gave up trying to pick them up and just let him play.





My girl!


Eatin at the Purple Cow after church with GiGi and Papa!


This is how Hayden sits in his highchair and I love it!



The Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida! David, Jason, and I got to go and it was so much fun!


Hayden eating (a.k.a. loving) his cousin-sister.


Hayley and I got the babies matching onesies that said "My First Christmas" and attempted to take pictures of them sitting in front of the Christmas tree. Imagine the chaos of trying to get two 7 month old babies to sit still, at the same time. It was pretty funny!



My little elf in his Christmas jammies from GiGi! His bottom says "Ho Ho Ho!"


Unwrapping daddy's Christmas present. Not on Christmas.


Playing with his new toy from his Great-grandparents! It is 2 dogs sitting on a pillow and they sing and dance to "I got you babe," by Sunny and Cher! He loves it!


GiGi and Hayden outside in December. It was freezing!


My baby.

Hayden LOVES to pull hair!


Playin at our house after their Baptism.


During the Baptism, Dr. Bruster took both babies to show the congregation. Hayden looked up at the ceiling and just kept going! He leaned all the way back until he was upside down and stayed that way! Everyone was laughing and Dr. Bruster forgot what he was saying! It was so funny!


Look at those dark brown eyes.

GiGi bought the babies Exersaucers for early Christmas presents. This was Hayden's first time in it and he was so excited!


My husband, K-Fed, on Halloween.


Our baby dinosaur at his first Halloween party!


I love his fat little baby feet!


Hayley and I took the babies to Boo at the Zoo. We realized after we had walked 18 miles that we should have brought our strollers! It was fun though, mainly for Hayley and I. The babies really didn't care! Harper was a Butterfly!




Hayley and Harpey Bug.


This is a video of Hayden flirting with a woman at the Purple Cow. Yes, a woman, not a baby, a grown Woman! It was so funny!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Christmas looks like it was fun as well! A couple of years ago we tried to put our daughter with her triplet cousins! They all were 2-3 months old and in every photo I took that christmas somebody was crying! once one would start you can see the others had to chime in as well! Oh the memories! Very nice blog as well.
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blair, I am so excited to see that you have a blog!! Brooke told me about your sisters a few months ago so I could look at pictures of your beautiful baby boy on there. You both have beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete