Monday, February 23, 2009

A day in the life...


My baby has an enormous, brilliant brain. With an enormous, brilliant brain comes a slightly bigger head that I love more than anything in this world. I have had a hard time finding hats to fit him and was ecstatic to finally find a really cute, larger hat. I took him on a walk tonight and it was cold outside, so I thought, "Yay! I can put his cute hat on him!"



Always crawling towards the camera.




I love his profile.

Hayden giving Daphne a rubdown.




Harpey dramatically crawling towards Hayden. And yes, Hayden is in Halloween jammies. After their bath (pictures below) he had to borrow some of Harper's jammies, and the Halloween jammies were the only non-pink ones.



Ok, let me explain. This is Hayley and Blair being typical Hayley and Blair.
They were talking to eachother, it was the cutest thing.



I put Hayden in his crib the other night after I bathed him. He started playing, but never took off his shark towel! So ofcourse I had to take some pictures.



Does anyone else think he looks exactly like a certain someone in this picture??? I'll give you a hint...his name starts with a D, and ends with an avid.


Makenna Jr.

Playin doctor before Grandaddy's surgery. Remember that enormous, brilliant brain I told you about??? He's gonna be a Neurosurgeon!! And a baseball player. And he's gonna love his mother.

Busy babies. They love the dishwasher.


Eatin breakfast in their new twin highchairs at GiGi and Papa's!


I love it when he sits like this.


Hayden loves to play in the backyard with the puppies. I usually remember to pick up the water bowl, but he beat me to it today!

3 comments:

  1. yea, Blairdy! I'm SOOO glad you found me! :) And I'm so excited you're keeping up with your blog! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby boy is so cute and that little face just looks like he is figuring out what to explore next. He looks like a little half and half of you and your husband. In some pictures he looks like you and others he looks totally like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be anything he wants to be, and OF COURSE he's gonna love his mother. You're so funny! You'll always be his first girlfriend, the first person who he learned unconditional love and trust and affection from, the first person in whose eyes he could see just how perfect a gift from God he really is.

    ReplyDelete